I’ll be blunt. The show was brilliant. There was not a single act that I wanted to skip. Hell, even Shinee killed it.
- Shinee was the opening act, and they performed Juliet and a bunch of their hits. Awesome sauce.
- Super Junior followed, and they got the crowd pumped.
- TVXQ, Tohoshinki, whatever you wanna call ’em, they got EVERYONE hyped.
- f(x) performed next, and I’m beginning to like Amber. Reverse Traps!
- SNSD! SNSD! SNSD!
- EXO is SM Entertainment’s answer to 2 PM/ 2 AM. And apparently they’re really popular. They got the most cheers.
- BoA is…amazing. Simply amazing.
- Afterwards, they had mix up acts featuring different members from different groups doing collaborations. My personal favorite? SNSD’s Jessica and her kid sister Krystal from f(x) performing Katy Perry’s “California Gurls”. YES. PROUD TO BE A CALIFORNIAN.
Even though the lineup was considerably smaller than the previous concert, it was way better. It felt like SM Town catered their event towards an american audience, and the show stayed at a high energy level throughout.
Sorry about these pictures, I was seated kinda far and my phone’s camera wasn’t that good. Enjoy the slideshow.
See Justin, I’m not cheating!